Individuals who meet one or more of the following criteria may participate in the Instructor Accreditation program which will allow them to become either an InstallationMasters® Accredited Instructor or InstallationMasters Accredited Replacement Instructor and lead InstallationMasters Training and Certification classes for installers:
- Three or more years of experience as an instructor, teacher or trainer in the field of building products and technology and three or more years of construction experience. This includes, but is not limited to, vocational instructors, shop teachers, armed services instructors and college professors.
- Three or more years of experience installing residential and light commercial fenestration products and/or three or more years working as a crew leader or field supervisor.
- Three or more years of experience working for a fenestration manufacturer in engineering, product design, project management or field services.
- Three or more years of experience working in a fenestration testing laboratory with related experience in installing testing products and three or more years working as a team leader, project manager or supervisor in a fenestration testing laboratory.
- Three or more years employed with an installation material manufacturer and/or three or more years employed as a fenestration consultant.
How to Register
Individuals seeking InstallationMasters instructor accreditation for either the original program or the replacement can view upcoming classes here. Please contact email@example.com for more information, as instructor accreditation classes are scheduled on an as-needed basis.