InstallationMasters® certified installers will be contacted with complete details about registering for recertification approximately three months prior to their expiration date. If your contact information has changed since you enrolled in the training course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update your information.
To become recertified for a period of four years, the recertification exam must be taken and you must pass the exam with a score of at least 80 percent.
- Within the email regarding recertification, a link will be provided to order the recertification exam via the online store. The recertification exam fee is $200 and can be paid via credit card.
- Once payment has been remitted, you will receive another email providing a link to the online recertification exam.
- Within the exam, installers will be required to answer 36 questions related to training content and will also be asked to provide contact information to ensure our records are up to date.
- Please use the InstallationMasters Installer Training Manual to answer the questions on the recertification exam. The current edition of the training manual is 2016. If a copy is needed, please visit the online store.
- The exam must be completed within 30 days of receiving the online exam link. Failure to complete the exam within 30 days will require full payment to re-order the exam. Please note that the exam will not automatically save if an installer is unable to complete the exam during one session.
- Results will be available immediately after completing the exam.
- After passing the exam, an updated certification certificate and ID badge will be mailed within one week of email notification of successful recertification.
- If an installer fails, the exam may be retaken. The retest fee is $150, and the retest can be purchased using the link provided in your recertification test results email.
If needed, contact email@example.com to arrange alternate offline test-taking.